Doing interviews is part of being a political candidate. There are a lot of tough questions asked of this little white dog. The BNN (Bark News Network) interview was a tough one for sure. I think those reporters on BNN were trying to get me to trip up and spill the beans about where I hide my chew sticks.
We discussed various aspects of my platform:
- PrestonCare – My proposal for affordable vet care for all
- The Elvis Bill - Outlawing puppy mills
- Equal Opportunity for All Dogs – Law preventing businesses from not allowing pets
- Spay and Neuter for All – Low cost spay and neuter options available in all communities
- No More Breed Discrimination – No more outlawing pit bulls and other bully breeds just because of their genes (You know, not every dog can be a Westie)
- Free Bacon for All Dogs in Every Restaurant Drive-thru – Self explanatory
- Cancer Research – More funds Allocated ASAP to the Big C that kills so many of our brother and sister cats and dogs (and humans too!)
Please remember, a VOTE for ME, is a VOTE for DOGS. But I can’t do this alone - I NEED your help. We need YOU to VOTE each and every day for me – PrestonSpeaks.com! Go to www.VotePrestonSpeaks.com to cast your vote now.