I admit this whole COVID-19 sheltering in place at home is getting tedious! I like to go places with my humans, even if it is just to run errands. I have been at home for weeks now, and other than a walk around my neighborhood, I have been getting a little stir crazy! I can only check my pee-mail on the neighborhood fire hydrants so many times … hehehe. So I decided it was time for me to start baking again! I know how you humans like to spoil us, and I like to be spoiled too, so each month I will be featuring a Preston creation. Each recipe will be a yummy treat you can cook for your pups made with an Evanger dog food flavor! Evangers has eighty plus varieties of canned dog food and they have no soy, no corn, no wheat, no preservatives, no artificial ingredients, and no animal by-products. This makes them the perfect protein compliment for my doggie treat creations!
What are you waiting for? Get out your apron, grab a can of Evangers, and start baking!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix Evanger’s canned salmon dog food with eggs and garlic
- Mix in the flour and the cheese
- Spread the mixture into a 9” x 9” greased pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Let the bars cool in the pan and then cut into squares
- Serve to your pups