Do you all remember that awesome boat ride I went on last year in Washington DC? If not, catch up here K9 Pontomac boat tour. This boat ride was put together by my pals at Bringfido.com to celebrate their new book Ruff Guide to the United States. I am excited to announce that it just came out on May 6th! It has 365 of the best places to stay and play with your pup across all fifty states. Since I travel a lot, I was so excited to get my paws on it a little early and pick out where I want to visit on my travels this year. Here is my wish list!
- Rock City Gardens (Lookout Gardens, Georgia) – I want to go here on my way to BarkWorld Social Media Expo.
- Gone Surfing Hawaii (Hawaii) – I want to learn to surf. Mom says we aren’t going to Hawaii, but maybe if I add it to my wish list she will change her mind … hehehe
- SeaDog Cruise (Chicago, Illinois) – This is a speedboat tour. I think it would be fun to do this after I set up my booth at the Windy City Pet Expo!
- French Lick Scenic Railway (French Lick, Indiana) – This is only a few hours away from my house!
- Kentucky Horse Park (Lexington, Kentucky) – Anyone up for a day trip?
- Mega Cavern in Louisville (Louisville, Kentucky) – Maybe I can go here some time before I catch a flight since Louisville is one of the cities I fly out of. I have never been in a cave before!
- Gondola Adventures (just outside of Las Vegas, Nevada) – I want to go here when I visit Las Vegas to go to Superzoo, the pet industry trade show! Don’t tell the rents, but I want to plan a champagne cruise on a gondola. Ok, I know it may not be too romantic with me along, but they will just have to deal. I want to go on the gondola too!
- Wedding Bells Chapel (Las Vegas, Nevada) – I didn’t know that the Wedding Bells Chapel at the Alexis Park Report hosts doggie weddings! Not sure if I am ready to settle down (and leave the rents house), but who knows, I may run off to Vegas to get hitched one day!
- Fort Worth Stockyards (Forth Worth, Texas) – Yes, I have been here before, but I want to take Dad with me this time. Plus, I think I need a western-themed portrait from the Old Time Photo Studio … hehehe!
This book has a lot of ideas of many more places I need to visit soon on my travels! To learn more about the Ruff Guide to the United States, and to order your own copy, go to: Ruff Guide to the United States: 365 of the BEST places to stay and play with your dog in all 50 states
Disclosure – The book was provided to my rents and I free of charge. However, opinions expressed here are my own.
Leave a Comment