Ok, I admit, when mom opened up the box from Nootie I got all excited. I thought, oh boy, they sent me treats (they make amazing treats!). Nope, out rolled a bottle of pet shampoo and another bottle of daily spritz. I went into panic mode realizing a bath was in my future! I tried to tell mom to use the intern (Elvis) instead. She told me nope, you need a bath anyway so tonight you are going to have to take one for the team. I pouted around and even tried to hang out with Dad thinking he might protect me by telling mom no baths. But nope, he was a trader and actually carried me to the bathroom and put me in the tub. Dad, I’m still not happy with you!
The shampoo Nootie sent me was sweet pea and vanilla scented. It made me smell really good and it wasn’t too girly of a scent for us boys. Plus, it made the whole bathroom smell great.
Mom has been using the daily spritz on us for the past couple of weeks. She ambushes us when we aren’t looking with a couple of quick squirts. The scent we have been testing out is warm vanilla cookie. Mom says it makes us smell yummy and good enough to eat! Honestly, I don’t know if that is a good or bad. I don’t want to be eaten, just loved on … hehehe. The shampoos and spritz come in several great smells including: cucumber melon, vanilla cookie, cherry blossom, coconut lime verbena, and sweet pea and vanilla.
The shampoos and daily spritz combo have :
- A long lasting fragrance
- Made with natural ingredients
- Soap & paraben free
- No sulfates or harsh chemicals
- Safe to use along with topical flea & tick products
The Ingredients include:
- Shampo – Purified Water, Decyl Glucoside, Coco Betaine, Glycerin, Polyquat 7 (Conditioner), Oatmeal Extract, Aloe Concentrate, infused with essence of sweet pea and vanilla, Preservative
- Spritz – Purified Water, SDA 40 Alcohol, Nonoxynol 9, Polyquat 7, Glycerin, infused with essence of warm vanilla cooke, Preservative
I have noticed that my fur is all nice, shiny, and very white, so I give the Nootie’s shampoo and grooming products two paws up even though I HATE baths. To learn more go to http://www.nootie.com/, or pick up your own bottle, go to: Nootie- Pet Shampoo