I got a great surprise in the mail recently – a really cool box called “Spoiled Rotten”. Think of a cheese or wine of the month club concept, except for us dogs! Every month, a new awesome box shows up at your doorstep and there is at least $40 worth of products inside. All the edible items are always made in the USA. Also, for my cat pal Gracey, yes, you can get a Spoiled Rotten box full of cat items as well.
So you are probably wondering … what did your box hold Preston? Well…
- Etta Says Roasted Duck Meat Treats for Dogs – Yummy! I LOVE Etta Says treats so I was already a huge fan of this company.
- RoadRageous Seth the Skunk Toy – This is a stuffing free toy with a squeaker inside. I admit it, was a lot of fun to play with.
- Lickety Stik Liver Flavor – If you read my blog, you know I am a huge fan of these and gave out tons of them at my booth at the Holiday Pet Expo.
- Wagger My Little Wolf Turkey Treats – These treats are made with real turkey, just in time for the holiday season. They are grain free and small enough to make a great training treat.
- Merrick Beef Ear Chews – They sent two of these … so being the good brother I am, I shared with Elvis.
- Note for Knot Rope Dog Toy – I am not a huge fan of knots but it was the perfect size toy though for a Westie.
- Pure Love Sweet Pea Ear Cleaner – Dear Spoiled Rotten, this is the only item I have to say I didn’t like. It wasn’t the product per say, it was putting the stuff in my ears. NO fun! But Mom did say she liked the Sweet Pea and Vanilla scent.
- John Paul Pet Waterless Foam Shampoo – Oh my dog! What a brilliant idea! A bath without water! How cool is that? Also, I love that the bottle says “Tested on humans first!”
Spoiled Rotten only costs $24.99 a month. But doggies … you must ask your rents permission before you order. Also, here is a code for $5 off the first month – SRB9. You can cancel at any time … but seriously, why would you? I like having treats and toys show up at my door … hehehe. To order or learn more, go to: http://www.petflow.com/spoiled
Disclosure – The review was provided to my rents and I free of charge. However, opinions expressed here are my own.