I recently saw a news clip on the worlds tallest dog so I decided to find out what other categories us dogs can compete in to win a world record. Here are the interesting ones I found.
- Longest Tongue — Puggy a Pekingese 4.5 inches
- Largest Litter — Tia a Neapolitan Mastiff. She has TWENTY FOUR Puppies!
- Smallest Dog — Boo Boo a Chihuahuas. She is 4 inches tall
- Tallest Dog — Giant George. He is 3 feet 5 inches tall
- Fastest Time to Pop 100 Balloons — Anatasia, a Jack Russell Terrier in 44.9 seconds
- Most Frisbees Caught and Held at One Time — Rose — 7 Frisbees
- Loudest Bark — Daz a German Shepard and he can bark at 108 decibels
- Oldest Dog — Bluey an Australian Cattle dog that lived to be 29 years old.
- Longest Flying Disk Throw Caught — 390 feet caught by Cheyenee
- Most Tennis Balls Held in the Mouth — 5 at one time by Augie a Golden Retriever
- Longest Ears on a Dog — Tigger a bloodhound 13.75 inches and 13.5 inches.
I think I need to compete for a Guinness world record. Personally, I would love to have the loudest bark but mom says I need to work really hard to be the oldest dog so I’m around a very, very, very long time!