Recently we had the opportunity to try out a the blue label pet supplement for skin and coat from inpetsupplements.com. As you can see from this picture Tommy was extremely underweight and had some itchy skin. So when the bottle of supplements arrived I knew Tommy would be the perfect candidate to try it out! Here is his before photo:
The IN® dog health supplement formula has been in use for over twenty years. Its beneficial effects have been the subject of clinical trials, studies and tests and are supported by thousands of testimonials. So I felt pretty comfortable giving Tommy these soft nuggets every day. The supplements is an antioxidant formula that fortifies the immune system. but I bet you’re wondering what is in it. Here is the the healthy ingredient list.
- Vitamin A, an antioxidant, is a prime necessity for the immune system and overall pet health.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, which plays an essential role in pet health and protection from damage of all cells.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) is necessary to produce coenzyme-A and helps dogs to metabolize proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) helps produce antibodies and red blood cells.
- Vitamin B12 is essential for proper functioning of the brain and nervous system.
- Calcium helps build bones and aids normal blood clotting.
- Phosphorous is critical for the growth and maintenance of the skeleton.
- Choline is sourced from lecithin, and helps build cells and nerve tissue.
- Folic Acid helps produce red blood cells, build antibodies, and helps the growth and division of cells.
- Iron promotes the utilization of oxygen
- Manganese improves the utilization of the B-complex vitamins and vitamin E.
- Omega Fatty Acids produce healthy cell membranes, contribute to healthy brain and nerve cell development, fortify the immune system and are specifically helpful with skin disorders.
- Selenium works in conjunction with Vitamin E to increase antibody production in response to antigens.
But what us dogs care about is the taste!?!? They are yummy I got some too when Tommy got his every day. They are chicken flavor and you give one soft nugget per 5 pounds of dog. So Tommy got 3 a day. Mommy was happy that we liked it. She didn’t want to try to trick us into eating them..too much work!
Tommy was only able to take the supplements for three weeks before he was adopted but we feel that it made a difference. With all his extra food, loving care and IN® dog health supplement he was starting to look more healthy. Here judge for yourself.
To purchase this yummy supplement for you dog go to : http://www.inpetsupplements.com.